1. Omega-3. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for healthy skin and hair. Some good food sources of omega-3 fatty acids include fish (i.e. mackerel, tuna, and salmon), flaxseed and canola oils, soybeans, and nuts such as walnuts. You can also get inexpensive omega-3 supplements at vitamin shops or grocery stores. Omega-3 is great for shine in your hair as well as hair growth. It gives it that beautiful glow.
2. Massaging the scalp helps with your blood flow in the scalp making other nutrients available to the hair follicles and improving the hair productivity. If you do this for at least 15 minutes a day it can increase your hair growth drastically.
3. Flipping you hair upside down also helps hair growth. By doing this all your blood is flowing to your hair follicles and it stimulates hair growth. This also helps with de-stressing and provides relaxation from anxiety and tensions which can cause hair loss.
4. Exercise or running a minimum of half an hour every day will help your hair growth. Exercise helps you to perspire which helps cleanse the actual scalp’s skin pores of harmful toxins which are harmful to your hair!
5. Washing your hair every three days will also help with split ends and dryness of the hair. Keeping the natural oils in your hair is the best thing for your hair. Always use conditioner on your ends and work your way up to the scalp. It will help protect your hair from dryness as well as damage to your hair strands.
6. Trim your hair ladies every SIX to EIGHT weeks. This is so important. I can’t tell you what a HUGE difference this makes. Not only does it keep your hair looking healthy but it helps split ends from forming! It speeds up your hair growth tremendously.
7. Diet is so important when it comes to growing your hair out healthy and long! Eat lots of fruits, veggies, fish, and meat. Your hair is made up of protein. Some examples of good protein for your body include chicken, turkey, fish, eggs, soy products, beans, and nuts. They are super healthy for you!
8. Air Dry. Air dry your hair as much as possible. Use your thermal heat protectant when you are done shampooing your hair and just let it air dry naturally. You will be surprised how soft your hair will feel and how healthy it will look after just two weeks!
If you have questions about how to grow out your hair faster for your wedding, give us or call at 855-963-2479 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to talk more about what you can do to prepare for the big day!
About Fairy Beauty Stylist
Fairy Beauty Stylist provides elite on-site hair and makeup services for weddings and events. Having worked with many brides in the Dallas Fort Worth and Frisco area, we love to share in the excitement as we work together to design a style that is customized and unique for each bride. As professional traveling stylists, we are passionate about sharing our talents with a bride-to-be to ensure the bridal party looks picture perfect and feels glamorous. We have a wide range of hair and makeup artists including airbrush specialists which can cover all your needs for your special event.
Be Sociable, Share!